Coronavirus Information & Updates
SMA is following the protocol of the San Diego County Office of Education and the Diocese of San Diego regarding school closure.
While your student(s) remains home, we encourage you to continue practicing good hygiene, which includes:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available,use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Letters from the San Diego Office for Schools
3.23.20 Parent Letter
4.27.20 Campus Closure (April – June 2020)
The latest on COVID19 – California
The latest on COVID from the San Diego County of Education
Resources for Students and Parents from San Diego County Office of Education
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, SDCOE’s priority is to ensure that our students and parents stay informed and have the necessary resources and supports during this unprecedented time.
Healthy Meals for Students
Being at Home
Mental and Emotional Supports
- 2-1-1: 2-1-1 connects people with San Diego county’s more than 6,000 social services available. They offer support in housing and utilities, food assistance, enrollment services, military and veteran services, health, social, and disaster services. Assistance is free, confidential, available 24/7, and offered in more than 200 languages.
- Employment Development Department: Provides support services to workers impacted by the coronavirus and outlines what benefits they may qualify for.
- COVID-19 Resources for Undocumented Californians from the California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance
Discounts on Internet Service
Computers 2 Kids provides low cost refurbished computers to families in the San Diego area. If you need a computer at home, please contact call 858-200-9788 or email @ for details.